11 November, 2010

Blue Elephant Storyshaping

I am delighted to announce the launch of my new venture, Blue Elephant Storyshaping, an editing, mentoring and coaching service for children's book authors and illustrators. I will also be offering editorial support and creative brainstorming services to publishers and agents, as well as running workshops.


Please check out my website at www.blueelephantstoryshaping.com and help spread the word!

As many of you know, I have many years' experience as a Senior Commissioning Editor. Now I'm planning to focus on what I do best – helping writers and illustrators to shape their picture books and young or middle-grade fiction stories pre-submission to agents or publishers.

If you know of any authors or illustrators who might need my help, please let them know about me!  Also, if you have a blog or are active on FB or twitter and feel like mentioning Blue Elephant Storyshaping, that would be great!

Thank you!
Natascha

Natascha Biebow
Regional Advisor
SCBWI British Isles

No comments: